Friday, December 14, 2012

Sad

I had no idea about the shootings until I left work. We are all kind of in a bubble in our little kindergarten wing.We are at the corner of our building, and no one would pass through our hall without a purpose. We aren't watching the news or starring at our computers, so we just don't hear about national events until we leave for the day.. And as I write that, I sort of shutter... My girlz are spending the night with my sister, and I feel anxious to not have them here. Tonight is the kind of night you don't want to have your babies at someone else's home..It was such a difficult week for this momma anyway. I won't skip my flu shot next year, that is for sure.. And to end it with this sadness is just plain awful.. I want to share some happy happy joy joy but I almost feel guilty. So instead, I'll show you a little picture of our silly picture in NYC... Top of the Rock...

No comments: