Monday, October 14, 2013

CrapSandwich

I guess my horribly biting post about EBT cards at 7-11 isn't going to happen. I have written it twice, and both times, I lost it due to a pooter malfunction.
So here is what I wanted to say in a few phrases...

7-11, dirtbag lady with fancy shoes, boatloads of children with even fancier shoes, buys oodles of junk food then pays with and EBT card. Then comes back with cash to buy blunts...Leaving her many chidlren outside on the curb.
Me furious, go home and look up EBT cards. Get more furious. End of story.


Not as witty or biting without complete sentences. But you get the point.

4 comments:

Tina in CT said...

I'd be fuming. Are blunts cigarettes?

Annie said...

Since we had WIC for Monnie for a bit I can no longer be superior about anything. We could have managed without, but I took advantage as formula is really expensive. The funny (sort of) part about it is that we live in a not so upper-scale neighborhood and when the lady at the grocery saw me with the bridge card (as they call it here) her whole attitude about me changed, and now she is as nice and kind as can be. I guess she thought I was hoity-toity, but she knows better now.

julian said...

blunts are cigar type things that the "kids" use to smoke marijuana..

teachingrules said...

we have a wonderful food bank here in arlington. it is awesome and my school does a lot for them. lots of people in need go there. however, after seeing nicer cars than mine parked out in front of it, i get upset. every time i go to the dog park on weekends i see them (it is next to the dog park). found out you don't have to show a food assistance card or anything. people take advantage of the system all the time.