Wednesday, October 2, 2013

5 Fall Favorites

Hevel told Nellie and now I am inclined to do the same...So what are 5

I am loving right now?


1)   I adore Diana Taurasi. She is an WNBA basketball player. She went to UConn and she was part of the team that won 3 national championships. She was drafted to play for Phoenix. And until this week, I had never heard of her. She was the player who had a little shoving match on the court and then leaned in to kiss the other player. Seemed way out of line when I first saw the video clip. Now after endlessly googling and youtubing, I learned that she and that other player have played together since they were little girlz. And they are friends. Why am I so infatuated with this lady? She plays in Russia for 7 months out of the year...Yep. Now she can do no wrong!!!

2) Knowing that my class is in planning mode for our trip to the pumpkin patch. This trip is the most fun trip in the world.  And yes, there is kettle corn, yes, we get to bring home a pumpkin, and yes they have calves and baby goats! LLLLOOOOVVVEEEE

3)  My countertops will be installed in a week. We have lived like the Ingalls family with no kitchen sink for nearly two months. I finally narrowed down the choices and just said, DO IT!

4) My new sofa..AugustRose and my mom found a cool sofa a while back. My mom had it recovered to match my grandmother's chair..It's awesome!!

5) My dog's new haircut is growing out in a way that makes her look like a proper dog and not  a bath mat...

No comments: