Sunday, April 21, 2013

Thank You Dr Phil...

People have asked if I ever date..No. No room in my life for a man..

And my nightly obsession with Dr. Phil brought this little gem..
Did you know that the risk of abuse, be it sexual, physical, or other is 14% higher if living with bio mom only..(I get to exclude myself, since I am not dating)k

That risk to the children increases to 33% if the mom lives with a non related partner...
You willing to take that risk?
I'm not..
In the clip, the poor young gal moves a man in after a week. 
Now that's just redic, and I am sure you think that could never happen in the real world.
But it does. And those women, they are showing their daughters and sons how to devalue themselves. As if it's not bad enough that a woman would allow herself to be so desperate and needy that she would move a man in after a week or month or two, but now her children look at their mom and think it's okay. And the cycle of crazy continues..

Then there is Octomom..Really?
I kind of think this story has a lot more tragedy coming..

1 comment:

Annie said...

I absolutely commend you; I think I read somewhere that men are biologically programmed to protect their own children, but to (on some deep chemical level) experience the children of other men very differently indeed. Of course there are exceptions, but it is not something I'd mess with more than necessary.