Thursday, April 11, 2013

Shoulda Coulda Woulda

Holy Cow, I should have gone to Law School like I originally planned...I am totally addicted to the Jodi Arias trial..Simply hooked.

This gal stabbed her boyfriend 30 something times, shot him in the head, dragged him down the hall, and then slit his throat from ear to ear..And she sits in court as if she is offended to be there..It's amazing tv. I watch it on my phone on my breaks, and at home...

Google it, it is all over the net..


The other website I found a crazy CakeWreck site that is just hysterical..

http://www.cakewrecks.com/

You have to go look at some of the disasters on this site..The writer is also very funny! After watching the trial yesterday, I spent the evening giggling at the messes that were presented!

1 comment:

Annie said...

I ordinarily see every defendant as innocent. It is the glasses I see the world through, I guess....but try as I might, I couldn't not believe she did it. What I couldn't believe is that such a seemingly nice guy saw anything in her at all.