Saturday, March 2, 2013

FINALLY!

My dear dad got my safe open..
And ahh the memories.. The most important documents were held in there..
The girlz adoption finalization paperwork. Passports. And hundreds of photo CD's that I have just in case. And now, I can re-apply for their Russian Passports and their American Passports. I won't say that we need their Russian passports right now, but while I have the money, I need to do it. PLUS, both girlz have been home long enough that they are expired and they need to be redone!

We are going to COH's Easter Party and I just keep this radical dream in my mind.. "What if they decided we can't leave the Embassy?" I know, I know, it is a ridiculous thought, but really? What if?
In this crazy head of mine, I have already decided that I could easily hoist AugustRose over the gates, but Anna would have to scale the wall on her own...I know, ridiculous thought, but as I have just watched ARGO, it feels like a great screen play..
No one in the world would believe that the idiot Pavel Astakhov is actually calling for the return of orphans adopted into the US so hey, it could be plausible...In any event, the GreenGirlz are devising a little plan. OK, not them, just their silly momma!


No comments: