Monday, March 25, 2013

Not This Time...

We have the dates for summer camp!

And we are in high gear raising money for Anni to attend. I am hoping to go as a chaperone, but Anni has shared that she wants to go even if I don't!
AND, yesterday at Church the 4th graders moved into a new group..This group is for 4-6th grades. It is down the hall from where Auggie goes. They have a live band, worship, snacks, games, and of course a biblical message. All hidden within the fun!
Anni stayed with Aunti Saturday night. They went Rock Climbing. She loves her Aunti so! I am not nearly as sporty as Aunti. August said she would try it, but we know that's just not true so Auggie stayed with me. Both girlz love a chance to be alone with their momma! I taught Sunday School at Church Saturday night and Auggie was in my class. For some reason, they think that is super special..
On Sunday we picked up Anni and then went back to Church.
It was a big event for the youth yesterday. When I dropped Anni off, she quickly went to join her precious friend Tatum, I called, "Annichka, De Vai"{The one Russian phrase I say constantly}  she came back and I whispered to her, "do you want a kiss?" She shook her head and said,
"Not this time."  My baby is growing up..


Side note, I had an evening event at school last week, and when I got home, she was on her phone. I had to yell upstairs to her, "Annichka, HANG UP THE PHONE!!!"  My heart smiled a bit at this..My baby is  growing up.

Today is our first day of spring break. We finished cleaning out Auggie's room, and today we enter the danger zone of Annichka's room. Lord knows what we might find. It is snowing outside and actually lovely! But we are cozied up in our jammies..
The design team is coming today to measure for our kitchen..Cross your fingers, we want to do it on the cheap.

Have a Great Snowy Day Everyone!!!!

No comments: