Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day...

 
My sweet dad always makes sure flowers arrive on special occasions..Of course he gets the girlz in on it to make sure they feel a part of it...Auggie got to pick out the type of flowers..She chooses Roses after her own name of course! And Anni picks out the colors.They are much prettier in person..
Today we aren't doing much as my back is still wayyy out of wack and I can't sit up and it makes me miserable. So it's low key today. Mom will come over later just for a little fun.
 
Here is to all the Mom's out there. I know how you all feel today. It's a blessing and a joy to be a mom. I hope you are with your little ones.
 

1 comment:

Tina in CT said...

Sorry to hear your back is still out. I assume you are home from school.

The roses are beautiful. Very thoughtful.