Monday, May 20, 2013

Down Low

After last week's cosmic collision between my personal life and my professional life, I have decided very sadly, that for a while, I will be taking this blog private. I don't want to, and yet until I feel completely protected, I won't open it up.. If I end up leaving this blog, I may go back to my old one.. Who knows, I just know that if I have to end up "splainin' myself" again, like Lucy constantly did to Ricky, I will go

I am still in "talks" and dealing with this very blog at my job, and only put this here, So that my adoptive friends, friends from high school and on, and lovers of Russia will come on the down low with me.. It breaks my heart, but I am taking care of it on my end. As I said, I am not protected.

If you would like and invitation to my blog, I beg you to email me. I promise to invite you. (With the exception of my work stalker...)

BTW, My back is still raging. I go to the doctor on Wednesday. Pray for bucket loads of spinal blocks, and MRI results that mean something..I gotta say, this week, It ain't looking good..

No comments: