Thursday, February 14, 2013

Where Is The Love?

It's Valentine's Day, and I am asking myself, "Where is the love?" If I am honest, I realize that my girlz fill the love cup for the most part, but today when so many are celebrating with the grown up in their life, I ask myself what happened to me that makes me so strongly opposed to being with someone? Maybe the heartache I suffered in my marriage? Maybe that humiliation was so firmly implanted on me that I am dead set against love...?
There really isn't a place in my world for love, but I am starting to miss it. Starting to miss the butterflies. Starting to miss the security of knowing there is someone out there who loves me in a grown up way. I am starting to miss someone who can be in my life to talk with about life, work, the girlz.
I am not sure if I will ever be able to reconcile the two feelings. One side of my heart opposed, and one side who is just sentimental enough to think love can work out.

I am hoping that one day Mr. Right will pop up out of the blue, and it will all work out like a fairy tale..
Then again, I don't believe in fairy tales..

1 comment:

Tina in CT said...

I hope he pops into your life too.