Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hide Your Eyes If You Are Sensitive to Language

Damn Damn Damn EFFF, EFFF EFF EFFF...

My cursed plumbing is at it again, and now, my ceiling collapsed in my pantry and water fell from the 2nd floor like a waterfall! SHIT..
Just when I caught up on my finances, this happens. Of course just before our trip to NYC, and of course in the end of the month when I am always sort of broke..

I thought of crying when my light exposed due to the water. But instead, I went upstairs and took melatonin and went to sleep..Today I cleaned up the dry wall that was everywhere. Through out the wet food and whatnot's that were in the pantry..

We went to Church last night so we had a free day for me to feel all sorts of pissed off. But I took a giant nap after I got it all straightened up and now I feel pretty fine with the fact that I am sure I will have to find the cash to make the repair..Damn it.  I am sure I could glue gun the leak if I could only find it..


And if  any of you remember  me posting a picture of my dog, you will remember that I warned my little gal NOT to bug the everlovin' shit out of the him. Well, it was partly my fault, but the dog bit my girlz finger.She was getting him out from my room to put him in his area, and when she went to get him It didn't break the skin, and it didn't leave a mark, but it scared the heck out of my mom and my gal..So I posted an add on CL to find him a new home. He actually needs a single person. He is a great little guy, but we just make him too nervous and irritated. I tried to ease my gal into the idea of finding Marty a new home and she broke into a tear fest that ended up lasting for two days. I tried to explain that we don't know Marty's history and why he was in the Humane Society and that at his age, we can't expect him to jump into our lives and be okay with it. She begged me not to give him away. I told her we needed to get a puppy that would grow up with her and although she liked the idea, she wasn't sold on the thought of giving away our first dog.. I kept the puppy idea alive all week and I believe we are making progress..I have found 4 or 5 people who are very interested and I have asked them to give us a couple of weeks..My plan was to find a puppy and then get it just prior to moving Mary to one of the people who want him..BUT now the whole plumbing things will certainly take away from the finance department of GreenInc. so who the heck knows what we will do..

No comments: