Sunday, September 1, 2013

I am thanking the sweet Lord that I was able to get to Norfolk  this weekend for my sweet Aunt Nancy's memorial..
Got to spend a fabulous weekend with the Bill/Nancy family and it was wonderful! Promise to post pics of my gorgeous family soon..

I am home now to deal with a financial nightmare that has nearly brought me to tears..Let's just say, I am not happy about what has happened with my bank, and because it is a holiday, I can't call or do anything more until Tuesday..Oh yeah, that's the first day of school so I may not be able to do anything then either! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Pray for me friends..I am THISSSSS close to a break down!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms. Julianne. Can you tell Anna and August hi for me. I hope you have a good school year. Sydney

Tina in CT said...

Not a good way to start your school year. I hope you get it straightened out tomorrow.

Annie said...

I am certainly glad that you had the chance to go visit with relatives at a sad time. It is surprising (well, it surprised me) how comforting that can be.

SO sorry about the financial catastrophe. I have one myself right now, and am so frustrated because after hours on the phone nothing is solved....all because of a misspelling....