Sunday, January 20, 2013

Its Not My Fault...

I couldn't clean the house today because the weather was AMAZING. The girlz and I started out downstairs in the backyard with the pup. They played soccer and threw the tennis ball for a bit, then when the neighbors came out, we headed up front. It was so nice that we just hung around and played and then went to WallieMart to get school snacks and a hair shaver thing to use on the pup..I needed a small one to keep her hair short around her "sanitary" area. She is what you call a supercoated, and her hair is growing and growing! She went to the vet almost two weeks ago and they shaved/clippered it and it has already grown a lot. When she goes poo, sometimes she gets the tiniest little bit stuck and she runs and cries! It's kind of sad!!!!

The girlz stayed at Aunties last night and Anni came home feeling a little punky. My sister is on a gluten free diet, and Anni seems to get ill when she eats the pancakes..After playing in the early part of the day, she layed down. She actually took a nap for several hours. I know she doesn't feel well, because she is asleep on the bedroom sofa.  It's Auggie's turn to sleep with me tonight!

Wednesday, Auggie caught some sort of bug and threw up for the first time. YES, she has not thrown up once since she was born to me.
And boy did she make up for lost time. Poor thing had no idea how to do it. It started and she just looked at me and said, "Mommmie" and then threw up all over the bedroom couch and herself. I jumped up and she kept going. She didn't know to get up and run to the bathroom. I told her to go to my bathroom and once she got there, she threw up on the floor. Poor thing.
At one point, she was sleeping on her face and threw up. It was awful. AND EVERYWHERE!! I stripped her and the sofa so many times I ran out of blankets. She was terrified. She kept asking if she was every going to feel good again? Like I said, she hasn't been sick like that before.
She stayed home from school the next day and didn't eat more than 4 or 5 crackers all day. But she did sleep and when she woke up on Friday, she felt fine. I guess it was some sort of bug. I guess I should have taught her how to be sick like that...

Tomorrow's weather is going to be beautiful, but I do have to work on cleaning out the kitchen cabinet. I am finally starting my kitchen renovation, and the first step is to remove my pantry. The space is so awkward and if I remove the pantry, I will have more counter space...After I get this done, I am going on to step 2 ...The cabinets..And oh do they need replacing!! I like my house, but HATE the kitchen. But soon, it will be better!~

So, this weekend the house won't get tidied up, but I did take down all the Chriistmas Decor! 4 Trees, a million lights, 2 banisters full of cards and pictures, a gingerbread display, and even the glass Christmas tree from my Grandmother!
YEAHhhhhh!!!!
Happy Weekend ~





No comments: