Sunday, January 13, 2013

I AM Proud of You Russia...

Thank you for giving me hope. Thank you for trying to undo the hurt the government has caused. Thank you for letting my girlz chapter continue to unfold, in a story of openness and acceptance and love and appreciation. Thank you for standing up on a cold day for the story of my all orphans and all of us. . For those yet to adopt. For those who have already adopted..
Thank you for making my heart return to you. To ease my anger and frustration. For putting it back on the GOVERNMENT and not on the gloriously wonderful people of Russia. 

My children are Russian first. No matter what anyone thinks No matter what their accent is now, they are Russian. And I want them to be. Thank you Moscow for reminding me that there is a fiery spirit within you to support the story of orphans. To support the families that they are  now with, and to support the dreams of those wanting to bring a Russian orphan home if nothing else but to give that child a family....

Pride..

No comments: