Monday, June 11, 2012

Coming Back Swinging...

I decided that with this blog, I am going to focus more on issues rather than just using it as a scrapbook. As much as I loved my old blog, I think it is important to share what is in my head..

Here is a preview of my hit list...
1) Title one education
2) Too many children
3) Government benefits

**I may offend everyone I know with these 3 topics. But it is what it is..Our society is so heavily weighed down from the fallout from each of those 3 areas..And I am going to vent about it...

Then I can tell you some cute things my girlz have been doing! And yes, they are whirly!!!


First, I want to actually have followers on this blog. So I am sending out an All Call for bloggers who are looking for a catchy  lil blog to follow.. Once I get some followers, I will post again!

No comments: