Sunday, December 1, 2013

I have so much to share about NYC. But I have a paper due, and I am just starting it today. So the details will have to wait. What I will share is that mom and the girlz and I had a blast. Pedi cabs, Dylan's Candy Bar, Pappabubble, Frozen, Time Square, Rock Center, the Parade, Bloomingdales, the bus ride to and from, Starlight Diner, Lil' Italy, China Town,(As Auggie calls it, JapanTown) were all amazing.
I got a killer deal on 2 NorthFace coats at Bloomies, I saved 70.00!! And we got the ones both girlz wanted. The other happy happy was that we could see the parade from our room! AMAZE!!! We did go to the parade though..Stayed long enough to see the DUCK DYnasty crew and a few others..

It was just blissful. Time with my girlz and Mom..just doesn't get better!

No comments: